XiP Pro is a new breed of industrial resin 3D printing, delivering highest production throughput at the lowest cost of operation. Offering the largest build volume and fastest print speed in its class, its unrivaled productivity allows you to produce functional prototypes and final use parts at previously unattainable production economics. Its state of the art, LCD-based VAT photopolymerization process using the patented Lubricant Sublayer Photocuring (LSPc) technology delivers high accuracy, excellent dimensional stability, and superb surface quality.
- Large Build Volume - With a 19.5L build volume, XiP Pro delivers the daily throughput of 4+ other industrial resin-based printers, allowing you to dramatically change the economics of your 3D printing production, on top of reducing your investment in equipment. With its unique stacking ability you can optimize every build by easily stacking your smaller parts on top of one another to take full advantage of XiP Pro’s entire build volume. From extra large parts to many smaller parts, XiP Pro can do it all.
- Blazing Fast Print Speed - Tradeoffs have always been a key component of 3D printing – if you want speed, you have to compromise on quality. Not anymore. With industry leading print speed of up to 24 vertical centimeters per hour, XiP Pro can produce its entire build volume in under two hours. Its patented LCD-based LSPc print technology uses a self-lubricating membrane that enables lighting-fast print speed and unprecedented production value without sacrificing print quality or surface finish.
- Superb Accuracy and Surface Quality - Not only does XiP Pro offer outstanding speed and throughput capabilities, it boasts a cutting-edge 7K resolution LCD screen with 46 µm pixel size and 23 µm sub-pixel resolution using antialiasing technology. Whether you are creating prototypes or production parts, every detail of your design is captured with unparalleled clarity and precision giving you a finished product that is both stunning and accurate. The enhanced printability and exceptional first-time build success rate are enabled by its advanced sensor package, adaptive layer-by-layer printing technology, and closed-loop z-stage with auto-homing and debris detection.
- Material Versatility - Offering a broad range of high-performance manufacturing materials, ranging from strong and durable resins, like xABS, xPP, and xCE to elastomeric materials, like xFLEX475 and xFLEX405, XiP Pro is an open platform printer, meaning material options are virtually limitless. Whether you’re looking to build quick models in clear resins, prototype functional parts in engineering materials, or produce end-use components and 3D printed molds using heat-resistant resins, like xPEEK, xCERAMIC, or xMOLD you’ll find that XiP Pro is the most versatile industrial 3D printer on the market.
Download: XiP Pro Brochure
Industries: Automotive, Consumer Goods, Education, Medical, Manufacturing
Applications: Production manufacturing, Jigs/fixtures, Engineering builds, Functional prototypes
- XiP Pro 3D Printer w/ US power cable
- Accessory kit: Carboy, tray, rinse container, snips, scraper, syringe, pick, squeegee, filters, funnel, USB
- Smooth and Slotted Buildplate
- 5 Everlast Membranes
- 1 Resin, 5kg